The Ernest Hemingway Saltwater Bamboo Fly Rod Kit
The Ernest Hemingway saltwater bamboo kit includes;
- Handmade 9wt-8ft 2 piece Tonkin bamboo saltwater fly rod
- Signature Hemingway Reel 9/10; 9.9 oz. silver anodized 6060 aluminum, carbon fiber multi-disk clutch, direct and anti reverse drive.
- Rod case: 50"x8" made from tropical hardwoods. (Sapele, West Indian Mahogany, and Spanish Cedar.)
- Hemingway branded aluminum rod tube (black) with silver cap and bottom with three pocket rod sock.
- Numbered certificate of authenticity, proofed and signed by a member of the Hemingway estate.
Handcrafted in Naples, Florida along the coast of the Ten Thousand Islands and the Everglades National Park. Whether you’re fishing the mangroves, casting along the shoreline or stalking the flat’s the limited-edition Ernest Hemingway bamboo fly rod is designed to be both functional, and elegant.
While some may consider the kit a collector’s item, The Ernest Hemingway limited edition bamboo fly rod is created and designed for real-world use.
9wt. Ernest Hemingway Saltwater Bamboo Fly Rod
- Length: 2 piece 8 foot -9 weight.
- Material: Tonkin Bamboo Color: Medium Brown hand flamed or tiger stripe flame
- Taper: Hemingway Mangrove
- Hardware: Up locking Titanium Reel Seat
- Reel Spacer: Quilted Spanish Cedar or West Indian Mahogany
- Grip: Full Wells with Portuguese Flor Cork and stabilized base made of West Indian Mahogany - Swientenia mahagoni.
- Fighting Butt: West Indian Mahogany trunk 1.5” with non skid rubberized cork base.
- Ferrules: Super Swiss Nickel Silver wrapped with #100 Black Kimono Japanese Silk Thread.